Detox With This Apple, Sea Salt, Ginger and Lemon Cleanse
ВІДМОВА ВІД ВІДПОВІДАЛЬНОСТІ
Цей блог не призначений для встановлення діагнозу...
У цій статті:
- The Benefits of the Cleanse
- Apple, Sea Salt, Ginger, and Lemon Colon Cleanse Recipe
- How Often Should This Detox Mixture Be Taken?
Hit restart with this apple, sea salt, ginger and lemon cleanse! The colon has a tendency to retain toxins and fecal matter, which can significantly affect overall health. This cleanse can help to remove toxin buildup, restore efficiency, and bring about an overall sense of healthiness.
The ingredients in this cleanse synergistically work together to soothe irritation in the gastric and digestive systems. Apple juice can help loosen any built-up materials in the colon, and ginger is a natural anti-inflammatory that may address any irritation. The lemon provides citric acid, which directly aids digestion and improves bowel movements. Lemon is also a good source of vitamin C, a potent antioxidant. This could help the system fight to reduce the formation of free radicals, which can cause a wide variety of ailments.
Many find that a colon cleanse is a natural remedy for constipation, intestinal discomfort, irritable bowel syndrome symptoms, and leaky gut. Additionally, some may experience a strengthened immune response as well as an improved sleep cycle.
- 1 cup organic apple juice
- 1 tsp. ginger juice
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 cup purified water
- 2 Tbs. organic lemon juice
- Place the purified water into a pan and warm it to just below the boiling point. Ideally, the water should be hot but not hot enough to burn.
- Pour the warmed water into a cup, and then add the sea salt. Stir this mixture until the salt has been completely dissolved into the water.
- Once the mixture is stirred, add in the fruit juice components and the ginger juice. Stir the mixture until the cleanse takes on a clear brownish coloration. Drink immediately.
Ideally, in order to get the most potential advantage of this detox, it should be taken three times a day during the cleansing period. For the best results, the first cleanse can be taken with breakfast when starting the day. The second dose of the detox should be taken with a light lunch; stick to foods that don’t add a lot of toxins to the system. The final dose of the detox should be taken right before bedtime. This detox can also be supplemented with water. Try to drink at least a gallon of water a day so that the efficacy of the cleanse can be increased.