Gluten Free Granola Recipe that's Packed with Nutritional Value
Цей блог не був схвалений вашим місцевим відділом охорони здоров'я і не призначений для встановлення діагнозу, лікування або медичної консультації.
Granola is usually considered one of the healthier breakfast cereals, but it often has a lot of sugar and not a lot of protein. This recipe changes all of that, and it's gluten-free.
- 2/3 cup raw shredded coconut
- 6 Tbs. sesame or flax seeds
- 4 cups nuts, raw and shelled
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 4 Tbs. melted coconut oil
- 4 Tbs. maple syrup
- 1-1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- Line a 9-by-13-inch pan with parchment paper and preheat your oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set the dried cranberries aside and add all the other ingredients in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly so that the cinnamon, oil, syrup, and vanilla extract coat everything.
- Spread mixture evenly in pan and place in oven.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally until the nuts are crispy and coconut is golden.
- Let cool, and then stir in the cranberries or raisins.
- Store in a mason jar in the fridge. This will stay fresh for one week.
This recipe yields approximately 12 half-cup servings. It can be eaten as a cereal with your favorite milk or as a snack.
Be sure to stop by iHerb for your Gluten-Free Grocery Needs!