Sambucol, Black Elderberry, Cold & Flu Relief, 30 Quick Dissolve Tablets
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Product Code: SBL-00150
- UPC Code: 896116001501
- Package Quantity: 30 Count
12.4 x 7.9 x 4.1 cm , 0.03 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Take at the First Sign of Cold and Flu Symptoms
- Fast Temporary Relief From:
- Nasal & Sinus Congestion
- Runny Nose
- Sore Throat
- Chills & Fever
Cold & Flu Relief:
- Safe for the whole family*
- No known drug interactions
- No known side effects
- Non-habit forming
*Children under 4: consult a doctor before use.
- Fast relief from cold & flu symptoms
- With natural elderberry & zinc
- Unique homeopathic formulation
- Quickly dissolves in the mouth without water
- Great tasting
- Temporarily Relieves cold & flu symptoms
- Provides temporary relief from respiratory symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, nasal & sinus congestion, minor sore throat and headache
- Also relieves fever, chills, and body aches associated with the flu
Active Ingredients are monographed and microdiluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are non-toxic and have no known side effects.
For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms of a cold or flu and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms subside.
Adults and children 4 years of age and older: Dissolve entire tablet in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole.
- Take one tablet at the outset of symptoms.
- Repeat every three hours until symptoms are gone.
- Children under 4 years of age: consult a doctor before use.
|Active Ingredients (in each tablet)||Purpose|
|Bryonia 6x HPUS||Muscle ache , headache, fever, chills, dry throat, cough|
|Gelsemium sempervirens 6x, 12x, 30x HPUS||Bronchial irritation, dry cough, sneezing|
|Sambucus nigra 3x, 6x HPUS||Nasal congestion, hoarseness, coughing, fever|
|Sulphur 12x HPUS||Nasal congestion and pressure, headache, burning throat|
|Zincum gluconicum 2x, 6x HPUS||Fatigue, nausea, bronchial constriction, minor sore throat|
|The letters 'HPUS' indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
|Black carrot extract (colorant), croscarmellose sodium, elderberry flavor, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose , sucrose.|
Sore Throat Warning - Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea or vomiting may be serious. Consult physician promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a physician.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms worsen.
- Any new symptoms appear.
- Fever lasts for more than three days.
- Respiratory symptoms persist for more than seven days.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before using.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if blister seal is broken.