Nice Cleansing Foam

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The big craze now is Korean skincare. I love cleansers that foam. A pea size amount is enough to make this product foam up a lot. I have a very sensitive nose. So, I was hoping the scent would be pleasant. Thank goodness it smells fresh & delightful!! Before purchasing it from iherb, I went to the Missha site to look @ the cost. I saved so much more by buying it from iherb!! I also appreciate that iherb lists an expiration date. My tube will probably last me 2 years!! :)

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I’m absolutely satisfied with the foam. Smell is nice, make my skin fresh and clean. Definitely will buy it again.

Happy with the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Such a good cleasnser! and does not irritaite my skin.

Holy grail

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this cleanser everyday. It really cleans off everything. A little goes a long way with this product. You only need a small amount since it does foam up a lot and is more of a thicker foam. The scent is also really refreshing. Would highly recommend.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After using this foam skin is saturated with oxygen and keeps freshness for a long time

absolutely awesome

Posted by ElenaReviewer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is very nice. The texture is rich, color pearl- white. I use a very little drop for one use (smaller, than a dry chickpea). My dry skin does not become contracted. it feels nice after using.

Good one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good cleanser, i liked it. Perfect cleaning without drying. Skin looks soft and moisturized

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not all ingredients are god, but cleans very good

Soft cleansing foam that smells so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am so suprised that you can have such a good product for little money. I have been using this foam for three months now twice every day (and use like half of the bottle) and I really see a difference - after one month my skin began to look more radiant, the acne disappeared and my skin is generally in better condition. It's a pity it's out of stock right now but I do recommend buying it as soon as it is available! Good for sensitive, dry skin.

very recommended for normal-dry skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

amazing face cleanser. does not drying the skin and gentle cleaning. has very pleasant and delicate smell.

1 2