Does the job

Posted by ShaktiSophia on August 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this Dr. Tung's tong cleaner to replace my old one that I got from India. It does the job just fine. To me a tong cleaner is just as absolutely necessary as a tooth brush. Mine came in pink.

The Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

The best tongue cleaner EVER! I have 7 different kinds however, this one is the #1. I got one for my husband as well and he is very happy with it. It's the only one he will use. Get one today and you"ll be glad you did.

Works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wow, I has always heard about brushing your tongue and have always done so. But this little tool is wonderful - it gets all kinds of nasty stuff off your tongue. Definitely helped with better breath too. I tested it after I brushed too and it still got stuff off. This is great for everyday hygiene!

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works very well ... it's sturdy and does not easily trigger the "gag" reflex. Easy to use, easy to clean.

Best tongue scraper by far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2008 | Verified Purchase

The plastic ones I had were either broken after 2 years or they were too small to really clean the tongue. This one is metal and has a perfect edge to really, truly clean the tongue. The plastic ones usually have too rounded of an edge to clean properly. I loved it so much I bought a back-up just in case, and bought 2 more as (unique) Xmas gifts. I also love the rubber grips, and love that it's shaped so you can go as far back as you can stand to get a deep clean. A+ item.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nothing special :) The same you can do with a spoon :)))

Great Alternative to the Beauty Blender!

Posted by BrigittaUibo on August 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use and clean, makes my breath much more fresh.

lasts 6 months, max. 1 year

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

As good as the plastic ones I've used, with an advantage of going to the back of the tongue with less gagging.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is so simple and SO effective, I can't believe how it is easily used. No unpleasant feelings!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used to clean my tongue with a toothbrush.. so having this cleaner is a major upgrade anyway. I haven't had a tongue cleaner before, but this works great.. Handles makes it easy and comfortable to use. Easy to disinfect in boiling water since it is metal..