Value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is like a all-in-one multivitamin. Took this if i know that i will be working long hours. It helps me with that extra energy and alertness. My brain works well and eyes don't easily feel tired. Will buy this again.

Needs for Bariatric Surgery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Important need for by pass Surgery for both men and women.

ดี

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ดีต่อผู้สูงอายุ

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I and my wife have been using the Mega Multi tablets from quite some time and found it cheaper to order online rather than purchasing from pharmacies. I received it here in Dubai within 3 days of ordering. I am glad I chose iHerb after another popular online store ran out of these. Fast delivery and great prices has ensured that I will henceforth make all my Mega Mutli purchases from iHerb.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Is a very complete Multi

Multivitamin - good potency for best price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After a first analysis and after trying the product, I am very satisfied with it. I have been learning a lot about mega-dose vitamin therapy and my conclusion is that higher potency is key. Thus my choice - higher potency for the best price.

This product has great features

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm a Senior and was looking for a Vitamin to take, found this formula with Vitamin and Minerals ... has a broad range as compared to others. I take one in AM and one in PM. I'm pleased with product.

I have reordered this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find this product a good addition to my supplements and have reordered it.

Potent multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First order of this product. Nicely packaged, capsules are easy to swallow. The price is low and I will order it again. Delivery time was a bit long.

So far, so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For just under a month I've been taking 1 pill daily, first thing in the morning, and so far, so good. I'm also taking Source Naturals Women's LIfe Force and Natural Factors WomenSense RxOmega-3 supplements... But the mixing and matching has had great results thus far. I've noticed improvements in the glossiness of my hair, improved tone and radiance of my skin, and less moodiness around my period, so I'll definitely be purchasing this again.

1 2 3 4