UAH

Great Organic Aloe product

Posted by NBPT100 on Jan 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for 3 months now and I say it is very good. I take only 1 oz 2x per day on an empty stomach and any acid reflux and stomach discomfort is gone. You could take more based on your situation. If you do take too much it may have a slight laxative effect so be aware. I also find this is good to help heal any gut irritations. I have recommended this to others with Crones and leaky gut and they do well by it. It is good on gong maintenance for the gut. This is an organic aloe and it is grown and processed in the USA. It is not freeze dried or made from powdered aloe. Kudos to iherb for offering this USA product. Plus if you buy 4 at a time you get 5% off. If this review was helpful please click the YES button. Visit my iHerb home page for more value added reviews of many products. Peace and good health!

Great

Posted by 5306538332227412780 on Oct 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this for so many things: a) on my kinky curly hair immediately after cleansing along with a small amount of coconut oil and a leave in conditioner. Perfect curls that stay hydrated every time. b) I also mix a little with water and spray it on my face before applying my moisturizer. c) take a capful with my supplements in the morning. It tastes better than any other aloe vera I've tried.

Goes down easy

Posted by Reviewer1957915 on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I mix this with a glass of water and it partially dissolves to the point where it goes down easy and is virtually tasteless. I take 1 cap full and a glass of water always with vitamins. Dr. Oz recently put it in his show as a cancer fighting tool.

Not sure if this is real aloe, looks and smells artificial

Posted by Courtney84 on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

There is something artificial about this one. Also contains carrageenan which turned out to be health hazardous. Definitely won't buy again!

It contains carrageenan

Posted by 5517022614114976023 on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I do not understand why something wonderful like aloe vera needs carrageenan. Carrageenan actually causes inflammation. Please do not put such trash to a nature's product.

real gel

Posted by 4787674330772421382 on Aug 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Batter than any other aloe brands I bought in iherb. No odd taste or smell. Taste much better than other brands. Plus , I don't really get that comment which said citric acid is poison. Citric acid is a weak acid found in many kinds of fruit, especially citrus fruit such as oranges and lemons. Why would you call it a poison ? It is added to candy and snacks.

Good Aloe

Posted by Reviewer1356338 on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think Real Aloe is a good brand and the gel is of high quality. I drink it every day but only for about 2-3 weeks so at this point it is hard to see the benefits. However, I know that Aloe gel is great for you so I continue taking it. Good product, thanks!

Disappointed!!!Contains a potent inflammatory agent and possible carcinogen Carrageenan

Posted by koala2 on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just wondering why put a potent inflammatory agent and possible carcinogen like carrageenan (irish moss) and citric acid into Organic natural products??? While I'm not really fussy person but I have to say this product also have some kind chemical bleach like smell/after taste

Nice drink, pity about the citric acid though. Citric acid is toxic!!!!

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Oct 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The taste is good, very refreshing especially when mixed with cold water. The company talks about how pure the aloe vera is and how it is grown organically etc. But then they add citric acid and ruin it all. I don't care how little the quantity is that they add but it's still citric acid and over a long period of time a little poison can't be good for you. Citric acid grows on a fungus. The ugly black fungus around the kitchen sink and bathroom tiles. Why would you want to eat even a little bit? Citric acid will also effect your teeth too. This product is natural and good only up to a certain point and once the citric acid is added it is TOXIC period! Do not be fooled!

Amazing

Posted by 5223852101049605241 on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really good aloe vera gel. I'm using it as a tonic for my face before i go to sleep. And it's really big bottle and a really great price for it.