Now Foods, Cat's Claw, 500 mg, 250 Capsules

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jun 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This bottle is very economical and well priced we found up to now, because it is better to buy 1 bottle of this than 2 bottles of 100 capsules at the same price. I can recommend this bark to simply anyone. It is one of the world's best according to effectiveness and it is sad that small percentage of people from all over the world know about it. It saved my mom's life from damage done to her from brain tumor and other diseases, it saved us during flu epidemics or after getting cold, it saved my ears from severe inflammation, it helped to digest better, it even helps the skin to look more radiant and youth, because this bark is organism cleaner and so on, etc. It is must have in your home apotheca!!! Try it, feel the power of it and give me Yes.

Seems to be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Doing the Buhner protocol for Lyme Disease. Lots of Herxing going on when I started. When I upped my dosage there was more Herxing. Getting Herx in new places, knees, ankle like it is driving the spiros out of the cartlage. Price is good and 4 pills a day the 250 bottle is good.

Cat's Claw

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fist time use. Helps my sinusitis swelling and also helps my osteoarthritis pain and inflamation. Heard about this product years ago; finally acted on knowledge. Plan on ordering the "5000" next time as I find I need more than minimum recommened on bottle of 500 mg. Great price!

Fabulous!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this for my digestive issues (IBD) and it's really helping!

Posted by Galina on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cat's claw is a natural antibiotic. If you you feel sick, just try to take it about 4 times a day with a lot of water and antioxidant, like Grape seed, you will be surprized how effective it is.

Cat's claw

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I read that cat's claw is amazing stuff. It works like a combination of ginseng, enchinacea and pau d'arco.

Immune Support

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cleanses the body of toxins, improves and enhances the action of its own immunity. Cat's claw is a cellular reducing agent and blood purifier, it is a strong antiseptic and restores the immune system. Drink in the autumn-winter period, because your immune system is not working. Ache became rarer. I take 2 capsules a day, but not 4 as stated in the recommendations. Visit my page for more reviews...

This stuff is powerful! Kills off bugs

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is amazing. Works far better than echinacea, garlic and all the usual stuff you can use. Very fast effect as well. I take at the least sign of an infection and bam, symptoms gone within an hour....and not only that it's effect is lasting. It really does kill off an infection effectively in my opinion. I am buying my second bottle - won't be bothering with all my other winter potions anymore. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was on for a bottle and never got sick, I stopped it for a week and got some serious gastrenteritis, I continued ever since and never got ill.

Cat's Claw for allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this for the past few weeks and find that it works well with the Quercetin with Bromelain for allergies. Taking two at a time did upset my stomach some but when I cut to one capsule twice a day with food the stomach upset is gone.