Now Foods, Cat's Claw, 500 mg, 250 Capsules

Posted by ReputableReviewer on June 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

This bottle is very economical and well priced we found up to now, because it is better to buy 1 bottle of this than 2 bottles of 100 capsules at the same price. I can recommend this bark to simply anyone. It is one of the world's best according to effectiveness and it is sad that small percentage of people from all over the world know about it. It saved my mom's life from damage done to her from brain tumor and other diseases, it saved us during flu epidemics or after getting cold, it saved my ears from severe inflammation, it helped to digest better, it even helps the skin to look more radiant and youth, because this bark is organism cleaner and so on, etc. It is must have in your home apotheca!!! Try it, feel the power of it and give me Yes.

Cat's Claw

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fist time use. Helps my sinusitis swelling and also helps my osteoarthritis pain and inflamation. Heard about this product years ago; finally acted on knowledge. Plan on ordering the "5000" next time as I find I need more than minimum recommened on bottle of 500 mg. Great price!

Seems to be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2008 | Verified Purchase

Doing the Buhner protocol for Lyme Disease. Lots of Herxing going on when I started. When I upped my dosage there was more Herxing. Getting Herx in new places, knees, ankle like it is driving the spiros out of the cartlage. Price is good and 4 pills a day the 250 bottle is good.

Fabulous!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this for my digestive issues (IBD) and it's really helping!

Posted by Galina on September 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cat's claw is a natural antibiotic. If you you feel sick, just try to take it about 4 times a day with a lot of water and antioxidant, like Grape seed, you will be surprized how effective it is.

Confusing Product Descriptions

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

Be careful which type of Cat's Claw you order from iHerb! Their website is very confusing. They have two different types of Cat's Claw; regular and extract, but they do not explain the difference. Also, there is no telephone customer service for this company.

Cat's claw

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

I read that cat's claw is amazing stuff. It works like a combination of ginseng, enchinacea and pau d'arco.

Immune Support

Posted by Kin-za on December 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cleanses the body of toxins, improves and enhances the action of its own immunity. Cat's claw is a cellular reducing agent and blood purifier, it is a strong antiseptic and restores the immune system. Drink in the autumn-winter period, because your immune system is not working. Ache became rarer. I take 2 capsules a day, but not 4 as stated in the recommendations. Visit my page for more reviews...

Very strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to aid in my lyme disease fight. I took 1 capsule a day for 3 days and became very sick with neurological symptoms(parkinson like symptoms), and nausea that i had to stop taking it for a while. This is called a Herximer reaction and shows up when the lyme bacteria/parasites die. I will take this again at a later time and maybe skip a day between doses to ease the Herximer reaction. It worked for my intended use.

Cat's Claw for Lyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has made a huge difference in the way I feel--so many symptoms have eased. Noticed a consistent positive change after the first week. Taking 4 (500 mg) capsules three times a day for Chronic Late stage Lyme.