fake sponges

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this 4 pack real technique sponges . I thought it was a good value but they are fake real technique i am so disappointed because i had to purchase another one from priceline which were real . I know it is fake because i have been using these sponges for years. I am very unhappy with it i wish they could refund me for these sponges.

Shouldn't have wasted my money.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

It was not the same quality as the two pack or single. If I could give it zero stars I would. It didn't bounce back or grow bigger when it soaked up water or drooped into a weird shape.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its FAKE!! Seriously its so disappointed. Do not buy it from iHerb!

Where's my order?

Posted by Fam n beauty blogger on March 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

The order has claimed to be shipped out for over 2 weeks but I still haven't receive anything from it. I want to report to the order issue but i was told to check my internet connection. Please let me know my order status since I have no idea where is it. Thanks.

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

The price is a fragment of the Beauty Blender but works equally well. Love!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's very help to build a good looking foundation.

Best sponges deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to use other brand sponges whose are more expensive. When I saw that iHerb sells 4 pack sponges for more cheaper than one in my country, I decided to try it out. These sponges get twice bigger when you wet them, gives flawless coverage and makes my beauty routine shorter. I would definitely buy this pack again after I use them all.

Great value pack

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

These sponges are great and less expensive to change every few months

1st Batch With 2017 Ones Are Not The Same

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Definitely not a dupe for beautyblenders. Both BB and the initial RT sponge are porous. Now they are same stiffness/density but not so porous as before. Will update later how the usage differs.

The second time purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's awesome, just buy it no other words.