Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's rich, buttery, non sticky, and has a pleasant smell. I'm in my twenties so I don't need that much moisture, but I can tell you it's a really nice hand cream. It's really a great deal !

very moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

very moisturizing and beneficial

You really need to try it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the best hand cream for me. Nourishes and protect hands very well. Very good price.

Great

Posted by naebob on May 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cream is so thick and moisturizing I love it on my hands

Buy it if you want super soft hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has a strong smell, but it's a really good smell :) And it keeps your hands soft for hours! Not sticky when you apply it and it soaks in quick. Really great product.

Great hand cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

It smells so good and keeps my hands so soft and smooth.I recommended it to my friends and family. Everyone around me loves this hand cream.

Love the cream, do not like the smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the cream, do not like the smell. It's very strong vanilla scent.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very rich texture, very buttery, but I have not seen any improvement on my extra dry hands. I am under a skin condition medication and the back of my hands are really papery, I hoped this cream would help but even after one month I am desapointed. I know I am not a regular user so maybe it does work on "normal" hands ? Texture très riche, comme du beurre, mais je n'ai pas vu d'amélioration sur mes mains extra sèches. Je suis un traitement pour des problèmes de peau et le dos de mes mains est vraiment très très sec, j'espérais que cette crème m'aide mais même après un mois je suis déçue. Je suis consciente que je ne suis pas une utilisatrice lambda à cause de mes problèmes, donc peut-être qu'elle marche sur des mains "normales" ?

great results for a small price

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

try this one, you won't be sorry, it's very helpfull in dry days and winter time. I use it before bed and my hands are super soft in the morning.

good amount, cheap and good proudoct

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

really liked the smell it is really makes my skin good and make the work. i put it next to my bed so i put it at night i like to go sleep with a good feel on my skin. the proce is really good for that amount