Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's rich, buttery, non sticky, and has a pleasant smell. I'm in my twenties so I don't need that much moisture, but I can tell you it's a really nice hand cream. It's really a great deal !

You really need to try it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the best hand cream for me. Nourishes and protect hands very well. Very good price.

Great

Posted by naebob on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cream is so thick and moisturizing I love it on my hands

Buy it if you want super soft hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has a strong smell, but it's a really good smell :) And it keeps your hands soft for hours! Not sticky when you apply it and it soaks in quick. Really great product.

Great hand cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It smells so good and keeps my hands so soft and smooth.I recommended it to my friends and family. Everyone around me loves this hand cream.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very rich texture, very buttery, but I have not seen any improvement on my extra dry hands. I am under a skin condition medication and the back of my hands are really papery, I hoped this cream would help but even after one month I am desapointed. I know I am not a regular user so maybe it does work on "normal" hands ? Texture très riche, comme du beurre, mais je n'ai pas vu d'amélioration sur mes mains extra sèches. Je suis un traitement pour des problèmes de peau et le dos de mes mains est vraiment très très sec, j'espérais que cette crème m'aide mais même après un mois je suis déçue. Je suis consciente que je ne suis pas une utilisatrice lambda à cause de mes problèmes, donc peut-être qu'elle marche sur des mains "normales" ?

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good cream for hand.

Nice hand cream

Posted by 10-off-your-first-order on Jan 14, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very nice hand cream with reasonable price. It is moist and smooth enough for my hand .It’s thick but not greasy. Smell very creamy not too strong. Please go to my page get a code for your 5% off your order.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Do a skin soft and velvety!

Perfect for really dry hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best hand cream I've tried so far. It smells real good. I wish the size was bigger.