So far so good!

Posted by SofiaM on Apr 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I started taking these vitamins about a week ago, so it's probably too early to talk about long-term effect, but I can feel the difference already! Lately, I've been feeling too drained and tired throughout the day and could barely get up in the morning (post-winter perhaps??). After taking 1 capsule daily (not even 2!!!), I feel more alive and actually have energy so the thought of a morning run does not scare me anymore. I feel more strength in my muscles, which is great for my yoga practice, too. I can hold challenging asanas longer, and I don't feel like I'm about to collapse on my mat!!! So far, I'm very impressed with these vitamins and will update my review further down the road.

Every woman needs this product!

Posted by desertanddates on Aug 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am in love with these pills, they have agnus castus in them which helps my hormonal imbalance. 3 months after taking these pills I started growing lots of new hairs and my nails were strong for the FIRST time in my life. I have ordered more than 20 of these for myself and friends since and was never disappointed.

Amazing! Second time on Opti-Men

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As a triathlete, I consider this multivit as one of the basics of my daily supplementation. The viri-blend effects are amazing. I do recommend!

didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm 23 and healthy, I took these to be more active but what happened is the opposite! It makes me tired with headache & pain in my stomach.. I'm better without it

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

They are very good, they do turn your pee yellow (because of body excess of riboflavine, note: this is not harmful in any way). I fully recommend it.

Perfect multivit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

THis does turn your pee bright green but there is nthing to be alarmed about. It's rather value for money too. Its content is excellent.

Good Enough

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Too many in 1 capsule, not sure of the result. Well, good enough.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I feel like... more energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Just Started but i noticed something

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought these supplements a week ago based on my trainner recommendations. i just started taking them 2 days ago and noticed that my urine color changed to very yellow which scared me even though i drink lots of water .. did anyone noticed that and is it normal or should i be worried?