Tighter skin on the outside

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

comes from good food, rest, exercise, hydration, smart sunscreen & inner supplements. Neocell's Super Collagen actually as made a difference in the contours of my jawline in under two weeks of use, & I used half a scoop, added two caps of ImmuCell & one packet of Emergen-C. Wow...

Great Product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am just at the end of the bottle and have noticed a considerable difference in the growth rate of my hair and nails. The texture of my hair has changed and my skin looks better. This product absolutely works but you must take it with vitamin C. I mix the vitamin C powder in with this and take it first thing in the morning.

Thumbs down for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product gave me terrible acne (I'm acne prone to begin with), had to stop after two uses.

No effect...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this primarily for my hair because of my hair loss. I wouldn't mind the other benefits it is said to provide. So far, I've taken 3-4 bottles of it and don't see any improvements anywhere.

This really works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since using this I've noticed improvement in my joints, hair and nail growth, weight loss, and skin elasticity. I'm really happy with the results

Lovely surprise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I surprisingly love this product. It has renewed moisture to my face noteably. I have followed the directions and consume it daily. I am 55 years young and have noticed my appearence is brighter and healthier looking. Thank you for your services.

Good service.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm very frightened of this product. I don't know if it was the sulfites but my circulation was impeded and I had severe headaches and the veins around my temples became distended. I have poor circulation in my neck-osteophytes so this might have been a combination of many things. I'm still feeling it two weeks later.

Eyesight

Posted by PamBlowers on Apr 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nails stopped chipping after two weeks. Hair loss slowed. Astigmatism of 12 years or more seems to be just about gone. I usually could not read one sentence without glasses then look up without seeing double especially distance hills, now nothing! Even the writing on TV isn't double at moment, absolutely amazing! Unless the Organic Kamut grass and Barley juice powder also has anything to do with this.

a surprising effect

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After two weeks, I noticed I looked younger and my face was not as saggy. However, I have discovered that Hyaluronic acid is better, after researching the subject, I found a scholarly article that explained that the higher the daltons, the better the product. The Neocell Collagen is between 20,000 to 70,000 daltons, while sodium hyaluronate from the fermentation method is more than twice that. That translates to more pain relief from arthritis, and a more youthful appearance with less product. This type of hyaluronic acid is found in the Now brand of sodium hyaluronate, called Double strength Hyaluronic acid, 100 mg. UPDATE: After trying Now brand for almost a year, I didn't find any benefit to my joints or skin. I will go back to Neocell where I did notice a big difference.

Great Results for Skin and Body!

Posted by Healthy-Be-Beautiful on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A favorite, works very well for skin, hair, body, nails. Mixes pretty well though takes a while. Great Results after a few weeks!