Good thing but be cautious

Posted by ReputableReviewer on July 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have bought it to my 30 years old man, because he complained with lack of concentration, poor memory, depressed thoughts. He was very waiting for this herbs, but when he started take it he could not sleep well at night. We started to think about it, why it has happened? And we figured out that he was taken them before night. He tried to take them in the morning and all was good. So be cautious because they are helping indeed. You will have so many various thoughts when you lay down and could not sleep if you take it at night.

There are much better products out there.

Posted by Supplementsdiy on April 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ginkgo Biloba is one of the most researched and well known brain herbs. Ginkgo Biloba is a powerful antioxidant, that reduce free radical damage to the brain and as well as increases blood flow and oxygenation to our brain. In the proces s, more nutrients are acces sible by our brain as well. Gota Kola is known for improving mental function such as memory, concentration. It also aids in calming and relaxing the mind. Rosemary boosts circulatory in the mind and improves memory and concentration. The product does not mention the amount of each ingredient is used so we can only gues s. As such, I would recommend 4 caps daily, as suming that there are at least 60 mg of standardized Gingko. Note that the Gotu Kola and Perwinkle are not extracts so the strength is unknown. The capsules are vegetarian, small and easy to swallow. It is also good to know that there is no flow agent and rice flour is used as filler. Pricewise, the product is dirt cheap. I bought this for my friend and she claims that it do not work at low dosage. Personally, I take higher strength Ginkgo with Gota Kola and Eleuthero. Check out my page for more reviews!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

Working product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

Much clearer thought processing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

Mental Clarity

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

I now have my daughter taking this and she has not been without since.

Well done iherb.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

Another excellent product from iHerb.

I remember to review!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, so many brain tonic formulas in one. Helps with my menopausal memory loss.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

excellent and effective

Be careful.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

Gave me headaches, which I don't need more of, so had to stop taking.

1 2