Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cream is amazing!!! Its the best i have ever tried. My skin is so soft now.

Leave's the feet soft and moisture

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Felt nothing. A little steaks. sold it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very good product

Good but nothing amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

This was my first K-Beauty buy and I was very excited, especially at this price! Can't say I've seen any wonders, I'm 40 and have a normal/combination skin without major problems, other than some dullness that I notice sometimes due to lack of sleep, smoking etc. I wanted something not too heavily anti-ageing (don't believe in that anyway), but more on the prevention side. I notice some lack of elasticity and thinning on my skin, so I chose this cream thinking that the collagen especially, will help with that. Unfortunately, I searched for more information on collagen after having bought this and found out that it doesn't help much with our own collagen's production, as it's too thick to be absorbed. It does help with moisturization though, and along with other nice antioxidant ingredients that this cream contains, it makes skin feel softer, moisturized and plump. It feels rich but not greasy and wears well under make up. I've been using this day and night and have finished the jar. Don't think I will repurchase it though, as I will be looking for more active ingredients and effective products. On another note, I was pleasantly surprised that my first order from iHerb reached me in just 11 days in Greece, as this was also my first order from a non EU retailer (scared of customs!). My next order arrived after a month though :-/ (but happy with my purchases!)

Received a different product from the one on the picture!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product but received another anti-aging cream that I don't like. Contacted the costumer service but never had any response from them!