Bought because they are vegan.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like these for a quick snack or for work. Easy and quick and filling, not too sweet. I shall buy again.

Taste good but expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The packing is good if you would like to bring it outside. But also because of the packaging, this is quite expensive. The taste is very nice and with plenty of dried blueberry that I bought the large size to keep in my office.

Exceeded expectations

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this so so much more than other instant oats! Unlike McCann's instant oats and those from Quaker, this didn't taste as sickly sweet (even though it was still sweeter than expected). Also, since it had so much super fruits, I feel pretty good about myself eating this. Earnest is doing such an amazing job - I'm looking forward to trying new flavours!

Want to give a good review as some of it is awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this as a try me price and it was economical that way. The pouch product (different ingredients than the cup) is more economical even after trying to adjust the serving sizes to be the same and a bonus of it has way less sugar carbohydrates. The cups are tasty but high in overall carbohydrates and in sugar carbohydrates. I think I'll use my own oatmeal and add in some blueberries and chia to be economical.