header_search header_signed-out header_signed-in header_cart sharefilled circlex
checkoutarrow
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
1-10 of 20 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

Not Bad!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

This hair lotion is a little light weight for my hair. I am african american and tend to have very dry hair with 3a/4a hair type. Otherwise,I think this is a good hair product overall. It took me awhile to get use to the smell, but it is a light fragrance that goes away quickly after applying. For me, I'll just stick to using pure 100% unrefined shea butter to provide moisture for my hair. I was glad to know that 10% of the sales go to communities in West Africa to empower women.

Thanks for your feedback!

Buen producto

Posted by Evansmind on May 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

Si lo que buscas es una crema que defina tus rizos de una forma natural lo recomiendo. No tiene una fijación fuerte, más bien te ayuda a definirlos y a que no se apelmacen. Lo uso después de la ducha con el pelo húmedo, me lo aplico por todo el cabello y lo dejo secar al aire. El olor a cítrico es una maravilla, apetece mucho en época de verano.

Thanks for your feedback!

Me deja bien los rizos

Posted by Elisabb on February 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lo utilizo como crema de peinado y define bien mis rizos sin apelmazarlos en exceso.

Thanks for your feedback!

Crema para rizos de coco y karité con olor a naranja y geranio.

Posted by Ampareix on January 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

Huele muy bien, predomina el olor a naranja y deja el cabello perfumado todo el día. Lo de activar los rizos, bueno pues... funciona un poco, pero tampoco deja unos super rizos. :-( Lo peor es el bote, que es de plástico duro y la crema es espesa, así que cuesta bastante sacar el producto del frasco.

Thanks for your feedback!

Alina

Posted by Malina on September 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

Well, it is ok, but smell is really bothering. I can feel it for a couple of days more and not only me, all my colleagues, who sits in the one room with me can fell that unpleasant smell.

Thanks for your feedback!

nice all around hair product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

My wavy/curly hair loves this product. I use it three ways, as a co-wash (instead of shampoo), as a leave-in conditioner (wet hair) and on my ends (dry hair). I love the scent and it leaves my hair soft, full, shiny and healthy feeling. Reduces frizz and gives me nice curl/wave definition. Have also used it as a body lotion.

Thanks for your feedback!

Adoré!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

Esta crema para peinar es excelente. Tiene una textura líquida, un olor delicioso a naranja, dulce, se distribuye bien por el cabello sin dejar residuos. Tengo el cabello crespo (3a) y me ha servido mucho para humectar mis rulos y mantenerlos bien definidos.

Thanks for your feedback!

GENIAL PARA EL ENCRESPAMIENTO

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

Es una crema sin aclarado para el pelo rizado. A mi me ha ido genial para el encrespamiento. Quita el encrespado dejando aspecto totalmente natural , sin endurecer el pelo, ni oscurecerlo ni nada. Activa los rizos y huele como a cítricos, no a coco, pero es agradable. Muy bueno.

Thanks for your feedback!

No Drying magnesium sulfate (epsom salt). Works well for my curly hair.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this better than the beautiful curls products as it does not have magnesium sulfate in it. Nice smell, very light.

Thanks for your feedback!

Wish they made a rinse out conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

Leaving this product in the hair kind of cakes the hair, maybe I'm using too much

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 20 total

1 2