Far too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you have thinned or damaged skin I warn you not to use this product.If your looking for a soothing healing oil this is not your product. I only put a little bit on the back of my hand and arm and it instantly became very painful and it wouldn't wash off!It further damaged my skin. I'm so glad that I didnt' use it on my face because of the same issues. Do not use this product in its concentrated form if you have damaged skin.It will do more harm than good. This is just my own experience but I think its important for people to know.

very good oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband has a skin fungus between his toes. He tried different oils but nothing worked for several years. Oil has a bad smell, but my husband is still used it every day. A month later, the fungus disappeared! We are very happy, thank you Iherb!

Helpfull against Candida and other fungies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Helps a bit with psoriasis and a lot against candida on intimate and vaginal area in combination with coconut oil! Can be used for wounds and scraches too. THNX mother nature!

mosquito bites, abrasions

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

smells like peanuts and garlic but not overwhelming or overly unpleasant put it directly on mosquito bites (i get eaten alive walking to work in rural canada) and it stops the itch for hours, and brings down the swelling on larger welts

neem oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used it on my eczema spots and it would clear up in three days. It has the most pungent smell- like garlic with rotten peanuts;it reeks! If you can stand it for a little while, it's worth it. Mixing it with a stronger oil like tea tree may help with the smell. I used it only at night so as to not scare people away!

great treatment for almost everything ))

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Heals wounds, scratches my skin looks much better

It is a good oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I wish it comes in a nicer packaging. There is a practical aspect of it that is not great that is why I put less than 5 I open it and it was liquid, and the oil goes everywhere. The smell is not great, but the oil is working on my eczema on my neck. I travel to another place, cooler than California and I realize that the oil become more like a solid cream. Easier actually to spread and use. If it stayed as a liquid oil I would recommend to transfer to a bottle and not this packaging.

Powerful & pure.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Now I know why pipping rock's brand others work ok for mild issues.. But for my severe scalp fungi, NO. history: exposure to the dirty chemical laced waters of ST. Louis as child...(hair initially fell out in plugs on my 6yr old scalp).. M.D. only suggestion... "WASH HER HAIR EVERYDAY FOR A WEEK WITH SELSUM BLUE".. then went from tar shampoos, etc... Well that was the 80s..... Grown-up me.... Kissed many frogs no real magic...but changed my diet helped & heavy metal cleanse helps. But just moved & stress was thru the roof. Scalps was flaky & little sore mounds here & there.. Burn & NO! Washing (reg. Shampoo) or scratching doesn't work. This NEEM ASSIST IN MY PROGRAM TO REHAB MY SCALP IN 2wks.. Cools the burning. @night only use. Smells fades by MORNING. But family can't stand being the room when i apply. WHAT EVER, I NEED RELIEF.. Now just use once a wk in my maintenance concoction. HAPPY SKIN! :)

Acne exterminator!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

What I had said before buying this product was that this would be the very last product promising to diminish acne which I would buy. I have been depressed for a very long time being an adult and suffering from acne which have been getting horribly worse and in the end there were just too many of them, big, red, inflamed, that I ran out of ideas what to try next because I literally tried everything. Neem oil, though exceptionally stinky, is the best product for acne on market I can bet. It disinfects and prevents new acne from popping up. Even though I still get inevitable hormonal acne at that time of the month, it makes them less inflamed and less red. I am really truly happy!

Good for eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I normally develop rashes around my thigh especially when I travel. After using this, the rashes are gone. Smell a bit like peanut oil, but love that it get rids of the rashes. This is my third or fourth purchase now. Been recommending this to my friends, and they love it too.

1 2 3 4