Physician's Formula, Inc., Face Primer, Broad Spectrum SPF 18, 10 fl oz (30 ml)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to one item per customer.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Product Code: PFI-06807
- UPC Code: 044386068070
- Package Quantity: 1 Count
14 x 4.3 x 3.3 cm , 0.07 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Recommended Daily Use
- Recommended as an Effective Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Clinically Tested
- InstaFilter Technology
The Science of #Selfies
High-tech formula works to instantly mattify, blur, and visibly retexturize skin.
Mattifying Primer with Broad Spectrum SPF 18 provides weightless, invisible coverage that preps skin to create a perfect canvas for flawless application.
- Blurs Pores, Fine Lines, and Imperfections
- Absorbs Instantly
- Extends Makeup Wear
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (See Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Apply primer evenly over clean face and blend with fingertips. May be worn alone or under makeup.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease risk, regularly use sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
|Avobenzone 2.8% |
Inactive Ingredients: Isododecane, caprylyl methicone, silica, dimethicone / bis-isobutyl ppg-20 crosspolymer, phenyl trimethicone, caprylic / capric triglyceride, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, polymethylsilsesquioxane, aluminum chlorohydrate, water, butylene glycol, fomes officinalis (mushroom) extract, phenoxyethanol, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes
- Rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask doctor
- If rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.